Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Myla Jae Hammer is here!


She arrived at 1:13 pm weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long

Perfect and Beautiful!



The happy parents deciding on her name. The middle name "Jae" is for both her grandmas: Judy and Janet


I'm kind of proud of the fact that I got her calmed and to sleep with a binky within a couple of hours of birth. Laura credits me with helping her babies love their binkies ~ we believe a binky baby is a happy baby.


I love this picture of Sophie and Ayden watching Logan in the nursery with Myla getting her first bath.


All cleaned up after her bath with a bow to match her nursery at home


Aunt Jenny
Uncle Mike

Nanajan and PapaRich with our sixth grandchild and third granddaughter

I'm so thankful that Mary lets me be there for the births of her babies. It's such a miracle to witness. Mary got a pitocin drip a little before 9 am and after four hours and then just three pushes Myla was here; it was just wonderful to be there and welcome this little one to the earth and into our family.

It's all REALLY good!

5 comments:

jenny said...

I love Myla already! Such a beautiful baby girl. Thanks so much for keeping me informed since I couldn't be there until after the birth. You're the best!

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh, I love her middle name. She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!

Devri said...

She is beautiful and so is her name! What precious pictures of a very special day. Mary looks so pretty and like she didn't just go through labor. I'm glad to hear everything went fast and smooth for her. Have fun with your gkiddies the next few days!

Richard B said...

Thank you Janet for being there for Mary and the photo's for the rest of us. I love her name and she is a cutie.

Gram said...

I can hardly wait to see her. Cute photos and comments.I am happy that it worked out so well for Mary. She is another beautiful Hammer child! I am happy it is Myla Jae and not Marley as she talked about before.