Friday, March 5, 2010

Practically Perfect Day



I slept in until a little after 8.

I completed two Personal Progress value experiences for my Sacred Grove time.

I spent 4 1/2 hours painting the new guest room purple. I really do like painting and the color turned out great. I will post pictures when I finish the room tomorrow.

I went skiing for an hour and three miles. It was a little disappointing because even though we had six new inches at home, Sundance Nordic center did NOT. The snow was the consistency of a slurpee, but the sun was shining and it was BEAUTIFUL. (pictures below taken with my iphone)

I got nice messages from four nice friends on facebook that made me happy. Thank you Barbara, Christine, Courtney and Ryan!

I got dressed up and went with my dear husband to the wedding reception of one of our missionaries and then out to dinner.

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that!

It's all good!

You can't see it well, but somebody "snowshoed" a heart in the snow in the middle of the meadow. So cute and fun!

I love the sun shining through the trees



and me!



Now that is a BLUE sky

4 comments:

jenny said...

Glad you had a good day! Those are beautiful pictures. I did enoy playing tennis in 65* weather today though:)

Barbara Jackson said...

I think you should have one of those beautiful blue pictures printed and framed and hang it somewhere in your house. Surely there is a spot with a picture with blue!!!!

Gram said...

Sounds as if you had a great day. I just love looking at Timpanogos when the sky is that bright blue. the Iphone did a great job of taking photos.

I had to laugh at Barbara's suggestion. She does know you. I am sure you have a spot somewhere in your house that has blue in it.

Janet said...

Barb: Not too surprisingly, I DO have some similar pictures framed in my home!