Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas is Over ~ Bring on the New Year

Even though I love putting up the Christmas decorations each year, as soon as Christmas is over I just want everything put away and a clean house for my birthday and the new year. Jenny and the boys helped me get the Christmas decorations put away on Monday evening and then I spent Tuesday and Thursday deep cleaning ~ sometimes I just get the urge to tackle every closet, cupboard and drawer! (Wednesday I was at the temple for my 5 am shift) It sure felt good to get that project done and now I feel like I can face the new year and focus on my goals for 2011.

I'll be posting my word(s) of the year soon.

1 comments:

Gram said...

It is nice cleaning up and putting things away. I just wish I had that energy you have to do a thorough job. I do try to keep up appearances though.