Friday, December 31, 2010

My 53rd Birthday

I had a lovely day. We went out to lunch for Korean food. I like Korean food and we haven't had it for awhile. The best part was reminiscing about our Korea days while we were eating.



In the afternoon I wanted to spend some time outside skiing or walking or something, but it was just too darn cold to go outside. So instead I watched a movie: Eat, Pray, Love. I read the book a couple of years ago and I enjoyed the movie.



My husband spoiled me with new clothes and a lunch box from Old Navy that says: "Everybody needs a Sugar Daddy" ~ and I'm sure glad I have mine! My children surprised me with a beautiful quilt that I had my eye on and I was so happy to get it.



In the evening we had a Birthday/New Year's party with the extended family and it was really fun. We had yummy food, including a chocolate fountain, cheese fondue, little smokies, and dips and chips. We played a new dance game on the Wii , played more games, shared white elephant gifts and laughed our heads off and watched the ball drop in NY twice! It was a good day.





It's all good

2 comments:

jenny said...

Such a great day! Especially since we were celebrating you!!

Gram said...

Yes, it was a GOOD DAY! We are so happy you belong to our family and we love you and appreciate all you do for us and everyone else, too.