Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Words

My words for the year 2011 are:

Pray

Eat

Love


You may recognize these words from a popular book and movie; I changed the order. I have goals associated with these words, but I will keep them to myself.

A few of you may have seen my original post on my words and goals for 2011. Due to an unkind comment I deleted the original. I realized that I am sometimes too much of an "open book," and apparently I'm not ready to take the mocking that came my way because of that. I hope that my blogging world is a place of encouraging words and uplifting comments and frankly, it rocked me when it wasn't. But I shall go forth and having learned a lesson, I will be a bit less forthcoming. I love reading blogs and writing mine. I have been inspired by the blogs of others, and I hope that my blog might be a positive influence in the lives of those who read it. This blog is a place to record my life and thoughts for my family and friends and future posterity. I want it to be an encouraging and uplifting place because, indeed, I believe that . . .

it's all good


5 comments:

Nicole said...

good luck with your goals, whatever they may be.

Barbara Jackson said...

Who do I beat up? I LOVE your blog. It is inspiring to me and gives me hope to make myself grow.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

I just saw the original post on my google reader, why would someone say something mean about that? Goals are awesome and I am glad you shared yours! I think you should repost it and not care what someone else says! It's your blog!!

christine said...

I want to read the original...I depend upon it...I then cut it in half and pursue the next year!!! Who challenges someone's heart? You inspire and support and teach and "lead me along my the hand" when I read your blog. There are hundreds of us who love you and find strength, solace, and let's face it, sometimes just pure laughter in your life!!! I am so sorry, Janet that you had your life questioned. I am ready to Eat, Pray, and Love with you through 2011....let's get going!!!

Gram said...

I agree with Karrissa, even though I didn't read the original post. People shouldn't make mean comments.

I, too, enjoy your blog and it uplifts me and helps me have more of a spiritual day so don't change.

I can't put it as nicely as Christine but I do agree with her, does that count?