Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updated Grandkiddies Wall


I finally got Hannah added to the grandkiddies wall! It was more complicated than I had hoped. I really like the 5x5 frames because it shows just their cute faces. But I couldn't find more (I only had six) except at Rod Works, where they only came in black. So I bought those and then spray painted them red. Then I wanted to try doing their names on my cricut machine, which was also more complicated than I anticipated. You have to cut each letter and then arrange them on transfer tape to attach to the wall. But I did it and I love the results!




the cute cause for the new grandkiddie wall!

2 comments:

rrife said...

Great work on the wall! You have the interior decorating gift! And I'm reaping all the benefits!

Gram said...

You do have a great gift for decorating and you also share that gift with others. The wall looks really cute and Hannah is a beautiful little baby, too.

It was hard work and I know I wouldn't have been able to do it.