Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scripture Mastery



I posted recently about how I got the scripture mastery cards to use when I'm standing at the temple so I can memorize these great scriptures. Well, I got a new assignment: assistant initiatory coordinator and I no longer have time while I'm at the temple to memorize scriptures. (plus I get to arrive at 4 am instead of 5 am) But I've been studying these great doctrinal scriptures and marked them in my personal scriptures. I thought I would now send the cards to Michael on his mission because each one has a missionary application and it would help him in his study and teaching of the gospel.


(sorry, won't rotate)

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Good use of your mastery scriptures. Glad you doing well. Keep on keeping dear daughter.

Gram said...

You are special Janet and I am so happy you are the spiritual person you are. It is so nice that you can work in the temple and enjoy that opportunity.