Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rich speaks at USU Institute

the poster that was hanging at the institute

our reserved parking spot


On Friday, October 14th Rich spoke at the USU Institute. He gave an excellent talk on kindness.
I was supposed to introduce Rich, but since I'm not speaking so well these days, Jenny came along and read what I wrote. As a bonus, we got to have lunch with Tom and Mary Cherrington. They grew up with Rich in Springville. We reconnected with them when we were on our mission in Korea and they were presiding over a mission in Japan. It was great to visit with them over lunch.
I've included Rich's talk for you to read:
USU Talk I Have Never Regretted Being Too Kindv8.docUSU Talk I Have Never Regretted Being Too Kindv8.doc
66K View Download

2 comments:

Richard B said...

It was an very good talk. Another one we have printed and kept in a binder with his many other great talks.

Gram said...

That was a very good talk. I am happy that you and Jenny could attend with him. Sorry that you were not able to do the introduction but I know Jenny did a great job of saying your words.