Saturday, October 29, 2011

Two More Favorite Things


I thought of two more favorite things:
The Disney Princesses ~ I get emotional every time I see the Disney Princesses. I know that they are trained to be this way, but I love the way the focus on the little girl in front of them. They hug the little girl and make eye contact and get down on their level. I imagine that this is what Christ would do with children. I'm thankful to see such a great example of Christ-like behavior.

New Clothes ~ I love new clothes. I don't need any more clothes, but I love buying new clothes. I consider this a weakness, but I have to admit that it is one of my favorite things. Which is why my closets look like this:


the closet in our bedroom, shirts and pants


dresses in the staroom

skirts in the exercise room

I have a thing for purses as well

Yes, I color coordinate my closet, preferably in rainbow order and have all the same white plastic hangers. Another OCD of mine.

2 comments:

Richard B said...

I love it that you are honest and express yourself so well. It certainly makes life more interesting and less stressful being organized and able to enjoy things!

Gram said...

Not everyone has three closets to hang their clothes in. Yes, it is an obsession of yours but you are a "happy camper" so to speak. If you couldn't afford it then it would be another thing but you can and Rich has always wanted you to be happy so ENJOY!