Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11


Yesterday was the ultimate pepero day! I thought of Laura all day because her favorite number is 11! Pepero is the Korean treat of pretzel sticks dipped in chocolate. On November 11th they give them to each other in Korea, and we have kept up that tradition. I always send them to my kids and grandkids and parents.


Yesterday we also had an old-fashioned "homemaking meeting." I loved creating these cards and Christmas star from paper. It's so good to visit with the sisters and have a supper and create!




2 comments:

Gram said...

Looks like fun. I LOVED the star topper. The cards are adorable too. You are so good at creating things. I am glad you had a good time.

Richard B said...

Thank you for the Pepero treats. It is a good tradition to keep going. Glad you are having fun and enjoying your crafts. I'm happy for you.