Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Layton Trip

Wednesday Jenny and I went to Layton.  Mary generously offered to watch Connor, Abby and Andrew while Laura and Alan went to Buenos Aires.  Jenny and I went to help Mary take care of the kids.  We weren't much help but we were company.  Mary is a good mother and Jenny is a good aunt.  It's a joy to watch my daughters become mothers.  I can't help much any more since I can't talk and my hands don't work much. But I taught Sophie on my ipad that I can write and she can read messages from me.  It's nice to be able to communicate with my grandchildren that way.  I got lots of nice love notes from the kids!

1 comments:

Fran Kieffer said...

Janet
You truly touch and move me. Your example, fortitude and stoic attitude will ALWAYS be an inspiration in my life.
You are loved ~