Friday, December 30, 2011

A Clean House

Since my birthday is December 31st, I always like to take Christmas down and have the house clean for the New Year.  Jenny and Brian helped me get Christmas put away and Jenny cleaned the house for me. While Jenny was cleaning I organized.  Today I stayed in my pajamas all day and just organized.  I love living in a clean and organized home! This is what I did today:

1. Finished reading the December Ensign and read the first SS lesson.
2. Organized the linen closet - throwing away old medicine.
3. Organized under my bed
4. Went through the Christmas cards, sorting the missionary ones and put them in their binder pages.
5. Worked on the finances.
6. Put some quotes in evernote.
7. Cleaned out my purses, giving some to the DI pile.
8. Ironed Rich's new handkerchiefs and pants.
9. I cleaned my bipap machine.
10. I blogged!

2 comments:

Richard B said...

These three posts are great. I like your new bar stools. You are recording a neat history with photographs. Talking with the gchildren via iPad is neat. At least you can communicate with them and they'll always remember doing it. Love you Janet. Happy 54th Birthday. That makes me older than dirt.

Gram said...

Loved everything you posted. I am so grateful that your "personal assistant" is such a sweetheart and taking such good care of you and your home.

It is neat that you taught Sophie how she could read your words to her on the iPad. Mary was a special sister to take care of Connor, Abby, and Andrew so that Laura and Alan could enjoy a week away before the commute begins.

I love your new barstools. It was great that Brian could put them together.

Thanks for sharing you home on New Years Eve. It was a delightful evening.