Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Finished My Scrapbooking Goals!

When I got sick, I wanted to do some specific goals for scrapbooking:

1. Catch up 2005-2007 when I started my blog.
2. Print my blog
3. Catch up Michael to graduation from high school
4. Scrapbook my life 0-18 when I got married; I started scrapbooking with our marriage.

I did it! With Laura's help we printed the blog, and she got me started on my life, and I did the rest on my own.


my scrapbooking goals completed


I got 05-07 done and then I color copied the ones I wanted to add to Michael's book



my printed blog books for 2007-2011


 my life history 0-18




sample pages from my life history

5 comments:

Jill Parsons said...

that is such a huge accomplishment. You are amazing. It only overwhelms me to think about all the scrapebooking I have to do. I bet you feel great.

jill

Karrissa Winward said...

That is amazing Janet! Way to go!

rrife said...

Great job, Janet! You're such a great scrapbooker!

Jesse and Alysha Lanham said...

Janet that is so awesome! How exciting!

Gram said...

Another great job accomplished! I loved reading what you have done. While we were there with Brian I looked over thoroughly the 0-18 scrapbook as I wanted to see how you had done it. I was impressed as usual! You have done an amazing job on all the scrapbooks and especially the mission ones that you have kept up with wedding announcements, etc.