Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Idea




I got this idea from a couple of my friends who do it as part of their Halloween decorations. They just have a frame with lots of pictures of their kids in past Halloween costumes. I have a separate Christmas scrapbook for Christmases, but I thought this was a fun to way to "scrapbook" and display past Halloweens. Since I'm home and sick today I took the time to go through my scrapbooks and color copy the Halloween pictures and then made this montage in a frame I bought. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

laura said...

We need to see a picture of it! Great idea!

Gram said...

That is a great idea, but I couldn't really see the pictures enough to make them out. I hope you are feeling a little better than last night at dinner.

Mary said...

What a cute idea! I need to do that!