Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cross Country Skiing




I love cross country skiing! I think I mentioned this before, but I thought I'd post a picture of me in my gear. Of course, I have my skiis, boots and poles, but please note my headphones attached to the ipod in my pants pocket, my GPS watch which tells me how far, how fast and how long I ski, my special SWIX ski pants and jacket which are wind/water resistant on the front and breathable microfiber on the back, and my fanny camel back pack which holds water as well as my phone and keys. And the best part is it's all matching my color theme of blue and gray! I love cross country skiing!

5 comments:

Gram said...

I wouldn't expect anything less of the fashion queen who has to have everything match. You look sharp! I am happy that you can enjoy the sport and wish I could with you. I especially am happy you know how to use the "techie" stuff. I love you!

Richard B said...

What I'd like to know, what is Annie doing? Looking good in the neighborhood daughter. I'm thrilled you can go skiing and enjoy it, and at 50 no less.

jenny said...

You're such a babe, Mom!

Mary said...

I'm so glad that you found something you're passionate about. I can totally understand the feeling of pure joy. love it!

Kim said...

SKINNY LEGS!!!