Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nanajan's Toys






One great thing about being a grandmother is that it's a good excuse to buy toys - supposedly for your grandchildren. But honestly, I just love Fisher-Price little people and now I've added the Loving Family Doll House. It's just too fun to set it up and arrange the furniture! It's an interior designer's dream. It's so cute; I just love it. And the gkiddies can play, too. On my wish list is the bathroom and the SUV - complete with carseats for the twin babies.

6 comments:

laura said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love it. Where does the bathroom go? Now I need to get a ticket to come visit so I (we) can play with that!

Richard B said...

Congratulations Janet, you finally have your doll house. Glad that you are able to enjoy it and allow the grandchildren to play with it.

Gram said...

I love it! I'll come play, even though I am not a decorator. I just love the dolls and cute toys.

Keith Parsons said...

Janet,

I'd have thought you would have used wallpaper to cover the walls to make them all 'blue'.

jenny said...

I love that!! I want to play with it

Mary said...

They do love it almost as much as you, don't they! What a fun Nana you are!