Monday, March 31, 2008

February Birthdays




Since my blog is now my family scrapbook for 2008, I realized that I need to record the entire family, so I'm playing catch up.

On February 14th Michael turned 16 and on the 17th Jenny was 19. We had a birthday celebration with family Sunday dinner on Jenny's birthday. They each got their own cakes: Jenny's was a rainbow confetti and Michael's was Gram's special German chocolate cake.

Jenny and Michael are really wonderful children and I'm so thankful that they are part of our family; they are good and kind and pretty cute as well!

3 comments:

laura said...

I LOVE those two.

WIKKY said...

I want to jump in that picture and eat away!! Looks so good and they are both so cute!

Gram said...

Love those two special grandchildren. The dinner and cakes were delicious. Thanks for sharing your birthdays.