Friday, September 12, 2008

What I've Been Up To (or anything to not have that picture of my chubby hand)

First of all I wanted to post these cute pictures of my NY gkiddies on their first days of school. Wow, do I miss them!


























Next here is what I did with that giant zucchini that I grew in my garden: I made zucchini bread and grated and packaged the rest to freeze for future zucchini bread.












And finally, today I changed the front porch decor from Fourth of July to Fall. I decided to wait until after September 11, because it's a patriotic day, too.

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Yum... I love zucchini bread!

jenny said...

Mom look at you little miss crafty! I'm sure it was delicious:) And your porch looks so cute, as usual! Miss you!

Gram said...

Looks as if you have been very busy. That was a giant zuchinni and it looks as if you can make bread several times over from the one zuchinni you grew. Your porch always looks decorated.