Sunday, February 22, 2009

iphone


So Thursday I was just minding my own business walking through my house and my iphone slipped out of my hand and landed screen down on the wood floor. It didn't seem like to much of a fall so I was surprised when I picked it up and the screen just had vertical lines on it. I was trying not to over react, but I was really sad, upset, devastated.

I was supposed to be on my way to the Stake Enrichment meeting, but I couldn't focus with my phone inoperable, so I detoured to the AT&T store at the mall where they told me I would need to go to the Apple store at the Gateway and they would replace it for me.

So off I went Friday morning. I walked into the Apple store planning to use the "don't ask, don't tell" method. I just showed them the screen and they took my phone and gave me a new and functional one!

It took a little while to get the new one all synced up with my info, but now I'm back in business.

I was surprised at how lost I felt for 17 hours without a phone! Heather suggested I give my phone up for Lent - yeah, right!?!

0 comments: