Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Favorite Things

My Dear Husband just posted on his blog a list of some of his favorite things and posed the question: What are some of your favorite things?

We're not too much alike but there are three things on his list that I would put on mine:

Reading the scriptures
Serving in the Church
My Lexus SUV

And here's the list of some of my favorite things: (besides family and the gospel)

The color blue - anything blue and especially in a pattern with white

The sky and all its colors and lights

Being tucked into my dear husband's right side with his arm around me, on a sofa or in bed

Mexican food

Pasta, especially with tomato sauce

Hugs - really good ones with people you love

Flowers, especially blue ones - forget-me-not, hydrangeas, lobelia, pansies

Fabric of different patterns and textures

Cookies

Pillows

Music

Being organized and putting things on and then crossing things off my to do list

Writing, I just like the act of writing on paper with a fine pen; I like my handwriting and I'm always trying to improve it.

Blogging – posting on my own because it feels good to make a record of our life and reading others because I am always inspired by them.

What are your favorite things?

3 comments:

Devri said...

That was fun to learn more about you! What a cute idea.
Love you!

Gram said...

I guess I could just say 'ditto' except for the Lexus, Mexican food, and making a list to cross it off. I've quit trying to improve my writing as it doesn't help anymore. I also just love reading the family blogs so I can stay in touch with the great grandchildren and what is going on in my families lives.

jenny said...

You're one cutie:) I'll post mine tomorrow:)