Friday, June 19, 2009

Michael Now

Michael and Andrew

Since Michael is my youngest child at home I thought I would do a post on him, like my daughters do on their little ones.

Michael is 17 and handsome and buff. He's a good boy and works hard at school and does Church without complaining. This summer he's started "7 on 7" football and will play football for THS in the fall. He's a natural athlete; in fact, the new football coach didn't have any idea that Michael hadn't played football before this summer. Michael is disciplined. He goes to the gym every day and works hard to take care of his body. Last Sunday he spoke in sacrament meeting. He chose to talk on the Word of Wisdom and prepared the talk himself and did a great job giving it. Michael has good friends: Drew and Kenton and Braden; they are great boys and I love having them in our home.

I caught some shots of Michael and Braden playing ping pong recently:






Michael learned to hold his ping pong paddle like this in Korea - it's his secret weapon


I love you, Michael. I'm glad you're our caboose.

1 comments:

Richard B said...

A great tribute to Michael L. Enjoyed your comments/photo's about your hike. What a great daughter and person you are to so many and yourself.