Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One More Wall to Paint

A few years ago I went to the Parade of Homes and saw a dining room in a most beautiful blue color, a soft Windsor blue. I determined that I must have a wall that color in my home. So I painted an accent wall in the exercise room.



Later, I used the same color in the Nanna/Gram room downstairs.



Last year at the home show I saw a bathroom painted the most beautiful terracotta color and determined that I must have a wall that color in my home. But hadn't yet figured out where.

Then,

I painted my office walls blue

and it felt like there was

too much blue!
(I know, you can't believe I said that)

The blue in my dining room (Enchanted Blue) and my bedroom (River Run Blue) and my office (Blue Mountains) are all on the same card in the paint deck, so I like that they blend with each other. But the blue in the exercise room didn't blend with the others upstairs.

So,
I got my terracotta wall!





5 comments:

laura said...

I LOVE THAT WALL!!!!!

jenny said...

So great, Mom!

Richard B said...

I don't believe you. Why not!? At least you keep busy and have a lovely home. It's good you do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do.

Laura H said...

Love all the new improvements to the home. You amaze me. Wish I had time, energy and the gumption to do fun things to my home.

Mary said...

It looks so good! I love it!