Thursday, November 5, 2009

Football Banquet



I was supposed to be heading to St George with my girlfriends on Thursday afternoon ~ then I got the invitation to the THS Football Banquet. I was torn at first but then realized I couldn't look myself in the mirror and call myself a mother if I didn't go. So my dear friends waited and picked me up from the banquet to head south.

Michael got this cool plaque:


And isn't he just the handsomest kid ever? I'm so glad I could have my cake and eat it, too!

It's all good!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Way to go, Michael. And good choice, staying, JPR.

Rich

Gram said...

I was glad you were able to stay for Michael's banquet. I didn't make a good choice like that a few years ago when it was Lynn's turn at a soccer banquet. I went home to Pocatello with Dad and Laura instead.

Michael is a handsome boy and I hope he gets over his strep throat quickly.