Thursday, November 5, 2009

iphone and Sophie

I learned in my interior design class that those covers that go over the arms of chairs and sofas are not to protect the arm, (they don't because the friction of having them on wears out the fabric) but they are for covering the arm when the fabric is showing wear.

This is the theory I am using with my iphone. I haven't had a case on it, but since Rich just recently got his iphone, I realized that mine has some mars and scratches and decided to get a case to protect it from here on out. I researched and found one I liked at the Apple store.


I like the pattern and "tomato" red color of this one

But then I needed to get a new cliphanger for the back. I really like the cliphanger; I can put my finger through it when I'm holding the phone,(for more security; I have been known to drop it)I can grab it easily in my purse, hang it in my car or on my belt loop.


I like the "pic" hanger; it allows you to put a picture in the circle



I put a piece of scrapbook paper and dried "forget-me-not" in mine


The cliphanger shipping department is in Layton, close to Mary's house so I thought if I'm running up there for that I want to stop and see the Hammers. As it turned out Mary had a Dr appointment and needed someone to stay with Sophie ~ my lucky day!

Since it was Logan's birthday, there were balloons around and I taught Sophie how to make them stick to our hair.





Sophie took this one of me with a balloon stuck to my hair

We also played "house," wherein I am the baby and Sophie is the mommy. Her main job was to put me to sleep. She put a pillow on the floor and covered me with a baby blanket and sang "Go to sleep, Go to sleep, Little Darling." It was great fun.


And the BEST news of the day ~ Mary no longer has placenta previa!!!

3 comments:

Gram said...

Loved the new post! I like your cover and clip and how did I know you would put a forget-me-not in the picture place? I looks cool!

I am sure Sophie loved the balloon and hair idea. You are a good Nana.

jenny said...

CUTE new case, Mom. I love it! Looks like you and Sophie had a good time together - at least you weren't put on time out this time. Yay for Mary! And I used your Formula for Happiness in my Presidency Mtg tonight:) Thanks for your wonderful insight.

Laura H said...

Loved your last couple of posts Janet. I broke a commandment and lusted/envied your iphone and cover. Way cute and it even has your personality.