Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday in Anaheim

I took advantage of having the rental car for the morning and went to:

I was introduced to Trader Joe's in New York with Laura and it is a fun grocery store so I was glad I found one close by.

Then I found a Fresh Produce store in walking distance from our hotel. It's my favorite clothing store; I just love all the bright colors. This is what Trevor texted me when he found out: "You might have to look for a clause in your agreement to not buy clothes until Easter ~ *except if Fresh Produce is in walking distance." I love that man!


In the evening we went to Disneyland. The first thing we saw was that "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" is back. It hasn't been there the last couple of times we've been at Disneyland. Rich was very happy and we enjoyed the show.


TNI had Disneyland just for our group from 8 - 11:30 pm. We only lasted til 10, but it was fun to ride some rides with no lines.

2 comments:

Barbara Jackson said...

Hope you bought something anyway, who needs a clause!!!!!

Gram said...

I know you bought something at Fresh Produce. How could you not? However, I did get a laugh from Trevor's comments.

It is nice you got to see Mr. Lincoln again. I don't think I have seen that.