Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss These Two!




Jenny and Trevor are on their way to Atlanta, Georgia for the summer where Trevor will be selling security systems. I will miss them! Jenny and I have never been separated for four months before! I know they will have a wonderful adventure together and Trevor is an awesome salesman. Thank goodness for blogs, email and facebook to keep in touch!


Leaving in the snow on April 30th!

Drive Safe
Have a great adventure together
Earn money

It's all good!

3 comments:

Richard B said...

Yes, we will miss these two! We pray for their safety and good fortunate.
A big adventure for them. Thanks for a farewell picture with snow no less.

Mary said...

I can't even think about them being gone. I'm so sad.

Gram said...

It is hard seeing them leave the nest for awhile. We will miss them too!