Sunday, April 10, 2011

Words with Friends


Words with Friends is an online scrabble game that I am now officially addicted to. Rich and I were playing each other last night while we were at dinner and during some TV shows we were watching. I love this game! I like to think of it as being "alzheimer prevention" since I'm using my brain to find words. And I like the feeling of being connected with the person I am playing with. Even though you're not actually speaking to each other,(although you can send messages through the game) it's like you're connected through the game. Sometimes you're shooting words back and forth as fast as you can, and sometimes it's days between words because you get busy, or are in different time zones. But it's always a nice connection. I don't win very often, but I still enjoy the game and knowing that someone I love is getting a thrill from beating me.

My online name is jprife - invite me to a game - you'll probably win!

it's all good!

1 comments:

Gram said...

Good for you!