Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 54th Birthday


My 54th birthday was awesome!  I got my hair done in the morning by my good friend, Judy. Then I went to lunch with Rich and Jenny at my new favorite restaurant ~ Mimi's; the corn chowder goes down so easily! In the afternoon, many neighbors and friends came bringing me a beautiful picture of Christ with their names signed on the matte.  I was overwhelmed by their generosity and it was such a joy to have so many friends in my home; I hugged them all!


In the evening we had our usual New Year's Eve party with the Parsons.  It was watching the kids enjoying the chocolate fountain (what a mess!) and playing games together.  Thanks for providing all the food, Parsons!

And all the people who posted on my facebook wall!  I have never felt so loved!  Thank you so much to all my family and friends.

1 comments:

Gram said...

It was so nice that you had a great birthday. The picture signed by your friends is awesome! We all had a good time New Years Eve! If you haven't looked at the photo Alysha posted of all the kids at the chocolate fountain you should post on your blog. They had so much fun with the chocolate fountain. I know it was a mess but they look so happy.